Thank you for showing interest in collaborating with BlueTuskr! We are always on the lookout for creative and ingenious writers who can contribute amazing and informative articles for our audience.
As we aim to provide a wealth of resources and information to the e-commerce community, we are looking forward to reading your submissions and having you join our growing list of guest contributors.
What Topics Can You Write For Us?
- E-commerce Tools and Software
- Content Marketing
- Social Media Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Traffic Generation
- Paid Advertising
- Business and Startups
- Digital Marketing Tips and Tricks
Our Guest Post Requirements Include:
We only accept high-quality content, so if this is something that interests or excites you, please make sure to follow these guidelines.
- The post should be well-written in English and proofread with no grammatical or spelling errors.
- The content should be 100% original and unique. The post should pass Copyscape, exclusive to our site, and should not be published anywhere else before, whether partly or completely.
- The minimum word count should be 1,500 words.
- Your article should not be covering anything that has already been covered on our blog.
- Make sure to use headings, subheadings, and bullet points wherever necessary.
- Avoid long, convoluted paragraphs. Break down long paragraphs to make the content easier to read and digest.
- Cite any quotes, data, images, or third-party content used.
- If any quotes or photographs are used, they also need to be correctly attributed to the post.
- If possible, please submit your post via Google Documents.
- We love it when guest authors are able to link back to our older posts that relate to the topic they’re writing about.
- As much as possible, illustrate your points or examples with screenshots, videos, social media posts, etc.
- Make sure that your content is not promotional.
- Please limit links to your website to no more than 3.
- Make sure to include 3+ outbound links (other websites besides yours, resources for stats, data, etc.)
- Include a short bio (2-3 sentences). Links to your website and LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, and email point of contact.
BlueTuskr reserves the right to edit content to fit the style and tone of our blog. All content submitted and published is assumed to be available for distribution and may be used by us for future marketing initiatives.
Benefits of Writing for BlueTuskr
By writing for BlueTuskr, you get to:
- Gain exposure to our audience of e-commerce sellers
- Get your post shared on our social media channels
- Improve your online authority
- Receive a backlink from us and strengthen your backlink profile
- Have your own byline with links to your website and social